At least we beat Chemestry Chemistry

At least we beat Chemestry

via Language Log

Anyway, that’s only for professors.. so it doesn’t count for professionals, right?

Right?

8 Comments

1. nb
    Posted January 27, 2009 at 7:28 pm | Permalink

Hotness had better be of integral type; signed underflow is sooo exploitable!

2. Posted January 27, 2009 at 10:47 pm | Permalink

Here’s hoping it’s a small type, otherwise you’d have to get mighty ugly to pull that off..

3. Posted January 28, 2009 at 12:23 am | Permalink

Chemestry!?

Sounds like someone didn’t beat English…

Also is it just me or are we missing a subject between Psychology and Finance?

4. Posted January 28, 2009 at 12:24 am | Permalink

Oh hey GRAVATARS, I am a night elf.

5. Posted January 28, 2009 at 10:08 am | Permalink

Ahem.. English is my second language you know. My first being incoherent gurgling (of which I am proficient).

I also like how the very right of the graph is 0. So regardless of what subject you profess (oh the verbage) your still worse off.

6. Posted January 28, 2009 at 1:45 pm | Permalink

Well sure, if you actually want a positive hotness value you should probably go into stunt driving or marine biology or hip hop MCing…

7. Posted January 28, 2009 at 5:52 pm | Permalink

How wierd, you’re being coloured like you’re me.

Probably because you replied to my post and the plugin I’m using (the “Marquer commentaires administrateur”) was never tested with threading.. stupid french crap.

Merde!

8. Posted January 28, 2009 at 5:58 pm | Permalink

as never tested with threading

And now I’ve disabled threading it will never will be!